Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wow, Wednesday was boring...

An an effort to be a better and more interesting person, I have made this list:


  1. Reading books is a wise use of my time. Looking at books on amazon.com is a poor use of my time. (But seriously, look how cheap these are!)
  2. Doing homework is a wise use of my time. Complaining about homework is a poor use of my time.
  3. Drawing, painting, sewing, creating anything is a wise use of my time. Staring vacantly at craft blogs is a poor use of my time.
  4. Singing and playing guitar is a wise use of my time. Spending an hour trying to find the tabulature for "Make My Heart Fly" is a poor use of my time.

  5. Being outside is a wise use of my time. Sitting in my room, bored as the dickens, is a poor use of my time.
  6. Cleaning my room is a wise use of my time. Moving around piles of dirty clothes, books, papers, and receipts while attempting to find lost spoons is a poor use of my time.
  7. Writing letters is a wise use of my time. Journaling is a wise use of my time. Blogging might be a wise use of my time. Practicing my signature is a poor use of my time.
  8. Enjoying good TV (aka 30 Rock) is a wise use of my time. Surfing hulu in efforts to find anything watchable is a poor use of my time.
  9. Going to the gym is a wise use of my time. Looking at the lint between my toes is a poor use of my time.
  10. Making dinner is a wise use of my time. Sneaking into the kitchen to eat chocolate chips is a poor use of my time.
  11. Watching bad movies with my friends is a wise use of my time. Watching bad movies by myself is a poor use of my time.
  12. Spending time with friends is a wise use of my time. Spending time wondering what my friends are doing is a poor use of my time. Attempting to discover what my friends are doing via facebook is an extremely poor use of my time.




I suppose I should start putting this list into action, but I could also look at the lint between my toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment